Skip to content

We've Got The Look

So, I've probably had most of this done for almost a month now, but I'm just finally rolling it up from my development environment. I decided to pick apart the template to get a layout and look that felt more like mine and less like somebody else's template I slapped on my site. Besides, I started to feel that the old look was getting a bit gloomy with all the grey and dim blue. Now I've got a few more touches to give it some pop.

There's also a number of other changes, but most of them are in the background and you might not even notice them.

If you get a chance though, let me know what you think!

Published inprojects

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply