Wow, it's been well over a month since I last posted. I guess I'm not a very good blogger because time goes by faster than I can keep track of it!
Anyway, there are a few things I want to update you with:
- Over the past several months, I've lost 20-25 pounds. I feel a lot better about myself, but there's still more I'd like to lose.
- I'm still working on my new blogging platform using ColdFusion 8. I'm enjoying playing with the new features, but some of the AJAX features take some getting used to. Still getting them together correctly.
- Work is great, and I'm nearing the point where I'm going from contractor to full employee. My boss can't wait to bring me on, and I'm really looking forward to being aboard.
- As a Pitt alumni (at least from grad school), I'm cheering for Dave Wannstedt to get fired. My wife will testify that I questioned the move since Day 1. He's an awful head coach that has made every team he's coached worse. I got to go to the Pitt-Navy game on Wednesday to witness the debauchery, and I can't imagine him staying around much longer. As a Pitt fan, I did my duty and rooted against them so they can get better under a new coach.
- Oh, and chocolate chips and pumpkin don't mix!