I came up with this great Mac & Cheese recipe earlier this week and thought I’d share with everyone. If you like cheese, then this is the dish for you!
- 1 lb. box uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup)
- 10 oz. Half & Half
- 1/2 lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta
- 1/2 lb. sharp American cheese
- Cooking spray
- Italian breadcrumbs (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot, boil macaroni until it is al dente. Drain, and put in a greased 9″x11″ glass dish.
- In same pot, melt butter into Half & Half.
- Once butter is melted, slowly add cheese and melt until sauce is smooth. Continue this process until all cheese has been incorporated.
- Once all cheese has been added and sauce is smooth, pour over macaroni and stir to coat. Top with Italian breadcrumbs and spray with cooking spray (optional).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbling. Serve warm.
Try it out and let me know what you think.